TICS provides non-destructive testing (NDT) to a broad base of industry sectors including but not limited to the sugar, mining, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing and power generation industries.
Standard NDT Services
- Non-destructive Testing Services
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Profile Radiography (Digital)
- Tube Testing (some limitations)
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Holiday Testing
- Hardness Testing (Portable)
Advanced Non-Destructive Testing Services
- Pulse Eddy Current Technology (PECT)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Corrosion mapping systems
- Phased Array Ultrasonic weld inspection systems
- Time of Flight Diffraction Weld Inspection
Phased-Array Ultrasonic Testing to profile remaining wall thickness in corrosion survey applications is what we can do for you at TICS. The use of Phased-Array Tank Crawlers improves the reliability of results and make the work-site safer.
Eddy Current Array Testing reduces inspection time by addressing large areas in a single pass and is invaluable for mapping corrosion under insulation as cover material doesn’t have to be removed.
Magnetic Field Leak Apparatus to detect anomalies is an ideal option for identifying pitting and is offered by TICS.