TICS is a NATA accredited laboratory operating a certified Laboratory Quality Management system to ISO17025. Because we are devoted to delivering impartial and professional services, we are a trusted and reliable partner to industry.
Our Quality Policy aims to:
- Provide written procedures and instruction to ensure reliable and repeatable test results are obtained
- Ensure continued compliance with all relevant Standards
- Provide employees, contractors and customers with regular updated information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure accuracy of test results
- Provide support mechanisms that will assist employees with improving their technical competence
- Management commitment to compliance with the AS ISO/IEC 17025-2005
TICS Management is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors and visitors. Our Occupational Health & Safety Policy ensures that:
- All employees, contractors and visitors are provided with a safe and healthy workplace
- Managers and supervisors recognise the responsibilities they have for safety, health and welfare of the employees, contractors and visitors
- And that employees, contractors and visitors understand their OH&S obligations to the company and their fellow employees
We acknowledge the traditional rights of Indigenous peoples and strive to support this where practical to implement.
TICS engages several indigenous sub-contractors and actively undertakes direct employment at every reasonable opportunity.